Gravometall™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for your ornamental plaques, your high-end indoor signage and your trophy plaques, Gravometall™ guarantees you perfect quality CO2 laser engraving (only the colour black can be used with the CO2 laser).
- Add a protective varnish before engraving for outdoor use. There is no need for maintenance when used indoors.
- For contrasting lettering, use Gravoxide or paint.
Gravometall™ : benefits
- Diamond, rotary and burnish engraving
- Pre-polished and lacquered
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Glossy - Satin
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004") - 0.3 mm (.012")
Gravometall™: Sheet sizes
1220 x 305 mm (48"x12")
Half sheet :
610 x 305 mm (24"x12")
Quarter sheet :
305 x 305 mm (12"x12")
Our engraving and cutting machines
As the best-selling engraving machine, the M20 can adapt to any purpose and fit any job....
The M40 is a versatile personalising machine. Its large engraving area makes it a perfect desktop engraving machine for medium-sized items and plate engraving....
This label engraving machine and part traceability system has been a classic for more than 15 years for small part marking, small signage and label engraving....
Unique in the market, this industrial rotary engraver also is a powerful sign solution....
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Fast, powerful, and precise: discover a CNC router unique in the market. The ISx000 range is designed for large format jobs to batch engraving and metal cutting....